Our history

In 1892 the logistics company Van Duuren was established by Nico van Duuren. From this parent company, Elektronica Express and Parts Express were established in 1988. Over time, Parts Express moved the location of its head office from Rotterdam to Vianen. Various new services have been developed there. In 1993, Parts Express Belgium began operations. The complete history of Parts Express can be viewed in the timeline below.